Subscribe: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
The hardest thing to do when you want to achieve something big is to take the first step. As an investor, is it a good idea to leave your comfort zone? What kind of routine should you have? What type of environment should you put yourself into to invest? Is it possible to put fear aside?
In this episode, Mike uses the life lessons he got from his long travels around the world to help you invest without fear.
- How to take the first step towards investing.
- The market and investing will bring you out of your comfort zone; how can you adapt?
- How important it is for investors to have a routine.
- How taking a pause can be a smart move at times.
- How avoiding noise and staying focus will help you overcome difficulties.
- Why reviewing your portfolio is crucial.
- Why you should never invest in a hurry.
- How to control your fear.
- How to set up your mindset to achieve your investing goals.
During that episode, Mike and Vero referred to the market noise a couple times. You can listen to the entire episode on this topic below.
Market Noise or Valuable Information? + How to Review Your Portfolio for Summertime [Podcast]
Many of the stories or lessons that Mike shared can be retrieved on his “On the Road” series of posts that cover his one-year RV trip. If you’re interested in his journey, you can go back in 2017 right here!
On the road #24 – Yesterday I Cried
Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Follow Mike on:
The post 9 Tips to Invest Without Fear [Podcast] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.