Subscribe: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Investors looking for income are out of luck with today’s low-interest rates. However, it is possible to get a 4%+ income with dividend-paying stocks.
Here are our best ideas for income-seeking investors!
- Why to select some REITs when you look for income and why Realty Income (O) and W.P. Carey (WPC) deserve to be on the top?
- How pipelines companies like TC Energy and Enbridge can bring income from the energy sector while still being safe?
- Why it is crucial for all investors to select dividend stocks that combine growth and yield?
- Can a healthcare company like AbbVie make it to the best ideas?
- Why are Canadian telecoms always a good choice for income-seeking investors?
- Why should investors looking for income consider Canadian banks despite their yield below 4%?
If you missed the previous episodes on the Top 5 Canadian and U.S. Picks to Hold Forever, you can retrieve it right below:
- Top 5 Canadian Dividend Stocks to Hold Forever
- Top 5 U.S. Dividend Stocks to Hold Forever
Payout ratios can be a good start in your investigation of a company’s dividend safety. But which one should you use? What’s a good payout ratio and what does it tell you exactly? This is what you’ll find out in the episode below!
Protect Your Dividends: Master All Payout Ratios [Podcast]
We’ve discussed two companies in the REIT sector for this episode. REITs include some well-known and solid companies that can be great adding to a dividend growth investor’s portfolio, as well as retirees.
[Podcast] DGB 11: Get the Best of Each Sector Series – REITs and Industrials
At any time, you can go back to the Dividend Triangle episode here.
Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Follow Mike on:
The post The Best 4%+ Yield Dividend Stocks [Podcast] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.