Would you like to learn how to create your own podcast or improve your existing podcast? WordPress.com Courses is excited to offer our new on-demand course, Podcasting for Beginners. We’ll help you get started, learn how to publish, and even how to use your podcast to make a living.
Our courses are flexible. You can join, and learn at your own pace. But that’s just the start. Podcasting for Beginners is more than just a course — it’s a community that gives you access to weekly Office Hours hosted by WordPress experts. A place where you can ask questions, share your progress, and pick up a few tips along the way.
Lessons include step-by-step videos covering:
- The Foundations (Curating your content and an editorial calendar.)
- Interviews (Recording, editing, and outreach.)
- Configuring Your Site (Integrating your podcast into your site and distributing it.)
- Growing Your Community (Engaging with listeners.)
- Making Money (Monetization basics and preparing for the future.)
Let us take you from “What is podcasting?” to launching a podcast of your own.
Cost: A $99 annual subscription gives you unlimited access to course content, our online community, and virtual sessions.
Join now as our first 100 customers will enjoy 50% off the subscription fee with the code PODCAST50.