Why would you want to become a Dividend Growth Investor? While it’s not the only route to a stress-free retirement, dividend growth investing is a good one. Today, we preach to the converted or give you the episode you need to forward to your friends who doubt your strategy! Here are the 5 most important reasons to be a dividend growth investor.
- The first reason and probably one that attracts many investors is to generate good returns. But how is Dividend Growth Investing different from other good strategies?
- Good returns are hard to achieve this year. Why should investors stay the course and trust their dividend growth investing strategy?
- Dividend growth investors get passive income with their dividends. What can they expect in terms of numbers?
- An important aspect of dividend growth investing and one to stay in the long term is compounding interest. Mike explains how it creates new money.
- Inflation has been a hot topic in 2022, but dividend growers protect investors from inflation. How is that?
- Mike explains why dividend growth stocks reduce volatility and prevent investors from panic selling.
- How is that different than people investing in dividend-paying ETFs? Why is it still worth it to pick individual stocks?
The Dividend Triangle can’t be found in investment books as it has been created by Mike. It consists of looking at revenue growth, earnings growth, and dividend growth as the first set of filters in your stock research. We referred to that concept times and times again! We now present 4 stocks with a perfect dividend triangle to illustrate how it leads to robust companies!
4 Stocks with a Perfect Dividend Triangle [Podcast]
It always feels good to beat the index. The Beat the TSX strategy is made for that and has shown great results in the past. Is buying the top 10 dividend yielders from the TSX 60 all you need to succeed?
Beat the TSX [Podcast]
We still have supply chain disruption, inflation, higher interest rates, and a worried market. That said, you can do a few things to prepare your portfolio! Here are 3 things I do quarterly to ensure that my portfolio is ready for the next storm.
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Top Stocks for 2022 booklet now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.
The post Why Should You Be a Dividend Growth Investor and Nothing Else [Podcast] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.