For this classic time of the year, we hit a classic topic. An investor recently asked Mike: What Would Make You Switch strategies? What an interesting angle to explore! Learn the differences between ETFs and Dividend Growth Stocks structure and investment strategy, and who they are made for.
Download the Dividend Income for Life Guide!
- What are ETFs and Dividend Growth Stocks? How do they differ in terms of structure and investment strategy?
- How do the risks and returns of ETFs compare to those of Dividend Growth Stocks?
- ETFs provide instant diversification. How does this compare to the diversification achieved through a portfolio of Dividend Growers?
- What about income? Can ETFs generate as much income as Dividend Growth Stocks?
- Are tax implications similar for ETFs and Dividend Growth Stocks?
- Do ETFs and Dividend Growers react similarly to market conditions? Are they equally volatile?
- Every time an investor asks Mike why you chose dividend growth investing over ETFs, his answer is that he likes picking his own stocks and controlling what is in his portfolio. Why is it a better choice, and who is it made for?
- Now, let’s discuss what would make Mike change strategies. Is age a good factor?
- What about passing on his investment to his children or spouse? Would that make him change strategies?
- Is a market crash a good time to review your investment strategy and change it?
Dividend Deluxe Bonds normally fall into the high-yield stocks. However, to be classified as a deluxe bond, they need more qualities than that…
What are Dividend Deluxe Bonds and Do You Need Them? [Podcast]
Don’t you want to build a portfolio that will generate dividend income for life? What if that income didn’t come from high-yielders, but from another type of dividend growers? Here’s a thought-provoking investment strategy.
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Dividend Rock Star List now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails, including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.
The post What Would Make Mike Switch Strategies – ETFs vs Dividend Growers [Podcast] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.