It is always fun to get excited about buying opportunities and to add a new company to our portfolio. Should you have some money waiting in your bank account, we got some of the best Canadian dividend ideas for you!
Want more of our Best Stocks Ideas? Download the Top Stocks for 2024 Booklet that includes three sectors review and 6 different stock ideas!
- The “Best or Top Stocks of the Year” is a classic at DSR. Mike had been doing an entire book about them every year for over a decade! How does he select them?
- Let’s start with Stella-Jones (SJ.TO). The material stock has a PRO rating and a Dividend Safety Score of 4 at Dividend Stocks Rock. It also shows a double-digit 5-yr dividend growth. What else does Mike like about it?
- However, things could get worse this year for the material sector. Why is it a top stock for 2024 and what should investors expect?
- It has been difficult for REITs in 2023 and it might continue to be. This has created some opportunities, one of which is Granite REIT (GRT.UN.TO).
- Let’s add a note on what we need to be careful about when selecting REITs, especially during downturns.
- The next company is in the utilities, so Mike shares a small recap of what happened in this sector in 2023.
- Capital Power (CPX.TO) is a company that we almost never discussed, but it still shows an interesting profile: stable business, growth by acquisition, diversification.
Is real estate still a good investment or is it dead money? Let’s see what’s happening with the REIT sector!
Is It Time to Sell Your REITs? [Podcast]
Let’s prepare for the New Year with our How to Invest in 2024 series!
How to Invest in 2024 [Podcast Series]
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Dividend Rock Star List now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails, including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.
The post Top 3 Canadian Stocks for 2024 [Podcast] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.