Many stocks have caused investors headaches this year. We’ve pulled out 35, which we keep receiving questions about. Similar to what we do in our live webinar Q&A session, Mike shares his thoughts on telcos, healthcare, REITs, utilities, and more!
Get the chance to ask YOUR questions to Mike. Subscribe to our newsletter and get invited to our next Webinar!
- Let’s start with telcos. Most of them are down. Questions about BCE, Telus and AT&T have been constant. Is Telus still Mike’s favorite?
- With a different business model, we have Disney (DIS) which is puzzling investors. Earnings per share (EPS) are slowing down, is it time to sell?
- Investors have been struggling with Medtronic (MDT), CVS Health (CVS), and AbbVie (ABBV). Is it a sector issue or a few companies turning bad?
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) has spun off its consumer staples products into Kenvue, which makes some investors hesitate. Then, it also faces many lawsuits, which can surely be a source of concern. Is JNJ a sell or a buying opportunity?
- Investors have been asking your thoughts on Enbridge (ENB), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), and Whitecap Resources (WCP.TO). What’s happening with them?
- Another source of concern has been utilities like Emera (EMA.TO), Algonquin (AQN), Xcel Energy (XEL), and the Brookfield Stocks (BIP and BEP). It all started with Emera dividend growth policy… is the market’s reaction justified?
- As there was so much to cover, we’ll do a Part 2 next week! Subscribe not to miss it!
Listen to the full episode about Enbridge Mike did on The Canadian Investor Podcast.
Is real estate still a good investment or is it dead money? Let’s see what’s happening with the REIT sector in this complete review!
Is It Time to Sell Your REITs? [Podcast]
There is a problem with Bell (BCE)! Its stock price went from $70 to nearly $50 in a year! In this video, we’ll deep-dive into BCE and see how the problem can be solved.
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Dividend Rock Star List now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails, including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.
The post My Thoughts on 35 Stocks – Part 1 [Podcast] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.