Subscribe: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
How can you start investing if you don’t even know which account or service you need!? What should you look for? Let’s discuss the different types of investing platforms and accounts, how to use them, and which ones are the best for you!
But first, Mike shares his favorite resources and books to gain the confidence needed to start investing.
This episode is part II of a three-part series. You can listen to the previous one here.
- How to gain the confidence needed to start investing.
- What are the best resources for investors to get more educated.
- What are the different types of investing services.
- How to choose the right brokerage account.
- Which account to invest in: registered, non-registered, Canadian, US, etc.
You can access Mike’s portfolio building and managing philosophy in the DSR Recession-Proof Portfolio Workbook. Download it for free now!
Here is the list of books or other resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Intelligent Investor
- The Little Book of Common Sense
- One Up Wall Street
- The Single Best Investment
- Simple Path to Wealth
- Investment guide for teens
- Start with a fake portfolio or stock list (Yahoo Finance)
- Library or online resources: podcast, YouTube channel, The Motley Fool.
- There were many more suggestions on this tweet.
Mike showed his own brokerage account and its features on this video.
Did you know your brain is playing tricks on you and could put your portfolio at risk? They are called investment biases. It is important to know them in order to protect your portfolio from yourself. Below here are 8 investment biases, as well as the ultimate solution against each.
How to Protect Your Portfolio from Yourself [Podcast]
Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Follow Mike on:
The post How to Start Investing – Select the Right Brokerage Account [Podcast Series] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.