Subscribe: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
We all want the retirement of our dreams. But starting to invest could be intimidating. If you don’t know how to do it, this small series of three episodes should be your first stop. Today, we begin with 4 Strategies that Work to Start Investing.
What’s in it for you? Advisors, Robo-Advisors, ETFs, Stock Picking, and a few more tips down the way!
- The pros and cons of working with an advisor and how to find a good one.
- How do robo-advisors work and why should investors use them.
- How can investing by yourself in ETFs can make you evolve and save some fees.
- What to know before taking the stock-picking route.
- How is Dividend Growth Investing different from picking regular stocks on the market, and is it really safer?
- Once you’ve selected your strategy, what are the questions to ask yourself to set up your investment plan?
You can access Mike’s portfolio building and managing philosophy in the DSR Recession-Proof Portfolio Workbook. Download it for free now!
Vanguard established that dividend growers outperform the market with less volatility. Below is the chart Mike referred to in the episode.
If you are a more advanced investor and want to know more about the relevance of dividend growth investing, you can read this article.
If you’ve already started to get educated towards ETFs and dividend growth investing, this episode includes more food for thoughts to pursue your quest.
How to Beat the Market, and Is It Relevant? [Podcast]
During the episode, Mike mentioned the “Sell Those 6 Stocks Now” episode that you can listen to right below.
Sell Those Six Stocks Now [Podcast]
Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Follow Mike on:
The post How to Start Investing – 4 Strategies That Work [Podcast Series] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.