Subscribe: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
When investing, what do you compare your results with? Why is it even important to do so? Today, we’ll discuss benchmarks, and most importantly, how to set the right one for your goals!
- The pros and cons of having a benchmark.
- How using a benchmark helps you understand your investment strategy better.
- What should you do if you don’t beat your benchmark?
- Is it possible to invest without comparing your results?
- Which benchmark to choose?
- Should you combine your US and Canadian results or keep them separate?
- When is it relevant to change benchmark?
Here’s when the Canadian market is a pro, when it’s not, and why you should or should not rely solely on it.
Investing Only in Canada: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly [Podcast]
In line with the discussion on this episode, here is why and how dividend growers tend to outperform ETFs and the overall market. And, is it relevant to beat the market?
How to Beat the Market, and Is It Relevant? [Podcast]
You can access Mike’s portfolio building and managing philosophy in the DSR Recession-Proof Portfolio Workbook. Download it for free now!
Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Follow Mike on:
The post How to Set the Right Benchmark [Podcast] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.