Subscribe: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Imagine you sell a property; get an inheritance, or quit your job with a nice package. Should you invest now? What if a crash happens in the next two months? How to invest in such an environment? Today, we look at how to invest a lump sum of money in an all-time high market.
At the end of this episode, Vero mentioned the DSR Recession-Proof Portfolio Workbook. Download it for free now!
- What are the risks related to investing in an all-time high market.
- What are the key metrics to assess the value of a stock in such an environment.
- If you should consider overvalued stocks no matter the market.
- How to consider speculative plays in a high type of market.
- How to make sure your dividend will be sustainable using the dividend triangle and other ratios.
- The importance of writing down your investment thesis when the market is high.
- If you should invest your lump sum of money all at once or if you should separate your investment in 2-3 different periods.
In 2017, Mike quit his job as a private banker and invested all his pension plan in the market. You can follow the monthly results in this lump sum of money invested in a high market here.
Winning the Long Game – May Dividend Income Report
There are two podcast episodes that could help you dig deeper into the topic. One on the Dividend Triangle and the other one on Sector Allocation.
[Podcast] DGB 08: Sector Allocation – How Many Sectors Should You Have in Your Portfolio and Which Ones?
Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Follow Mike on:
The post How to Invest a Lump Sum of Money in an All-Time High Market [Podcast] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.