Subscribe: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Each investor wants to protect its portfolio against market crises. Most of us know the classic ways like fixed income and bonds. But did you know that you can also improve and protect your portfolio by selecting the right securities?
Here’s how to build the best shield against any market weather without ruining your dividend growth!
- How to use asset allocation against big drops.
- How you can play with industries to make your shield even stronger.
- Why offense using dividend growth can be the best defense.
- How to look at the yield when thinking about protection.
- How looking at the long-term horizon will prevent you from making impulsive mistakes.
- If you should use preferred shares, fixed income, or bonds as a shield against market crises.
Sector and asset allocation are key components in building a strong portfolio that will live through crises. If you’d like to dig deeper into that aspect, you can do so by listening to the episode below.
[Podcast] DGB 08: Sector Allocation – How Many Sectors Should You Have in Your Portfolio and Which Ones?
During the episode, Mike gave many examples related to Electric Vehicles (EV). If you’d like to know more about the companies mentioned, there are more details in the following episode.
Dividend EV Stocks and How to Ride that Trend in a Safe Way [Podcast]
Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Follow Mike on:
The post How to Build the Best Shield Against Any Market Weather [Podcast] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.