Subscribe: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
How will the market react to the post-Covid economy? Which sectors should benefit from it?
Now that we understand a little better where the pandemic led the economy, it is easier to foresee what’s coming after it, and which changes to make to your portfolio, if any.
- Why should Consumer Discretionary do well after Covid and which stocks to consider in this sector?
- Why it is the best timing to invest in Industrials and what stocks to look into.
- Is there still room for growth in the Technology sector?
- The Renewable Energy industry surged before the pandemic. Will the Utilities sector do well after Covid? Which companies are particularly interesting?
- Are there any sectors that investors should proceed with more caution?
Not so long ago, we did two episodes on stocks that we plan on holding forever. These might include great ideas for the sectors mentioned above.
- Top 5 Canadian Stocks to Hold Forever
- Top 5 US Stocks to Hold Forever
To select your next buy in a specific sector, having a buy list is crucial. Here is how to create the best one using must-have metrics and the tools to assess the future of a company.
Create the Best Buy List [Podcast]
Sector allocation is a key component in a good investment strategy. But how many should an investor hold? And which ones? If you follow Mike’s simple process, you will rapidly build your sector allocation and identify the ideal number of stocks to hold in each.
[Podcast] DGB 08: Sector Allocation – How Many Sectors Should You Have in Your Portfolio and Which Ones?
Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Follow Mike on:
The post Best Sectors After Covid [Podcast] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.