The Dividend Achievers show a minimum of 10 consecutive years with a dividend increase. They include Aristocrats and Kings. With 370 stocks, the broader list is an excellent place to start your research. That doesn’t mean they are all good to buy. This is why we’ve highlighted some of the top ones from 5 different sectors.
Looking for ideas from both markets? Download our Dividend Rock Stars List with over 300 stocks showing positive revenue, EPS and dividend growth for the past 5 years+!
- Mike and Vero start by dressing up the pros and cons of the Dividend Achievers and state the reasons why the US list should also attract Canadian investors.
- We have seen Starbucks (SBUX) getting back on track recently. The iconic brand still has huge pricing power and growth vectors in China.
- Costco (COST) is not only good during recessions. Its membership business model ensures future revenues.
- LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT) is not commonly known but remains a classic on this show for its leadership in a niche market, its sticky business and growth by acquisition growth. UnitedHealth Group (UNH) is the largest private health insurance provider in the U.S. Its recent drop in price leads to a good entry point.
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) has a unique business model that makes it a long-term hold. Apogee Enterprises (APOG) show a robust business model in a fragmented market.
- Texas Instruments (TXN) and Microsoft (MSFT) sector had been hit hard in the past years. They still remain among the best dividend achievers.
Here’s a complete quarterly US Tech Stocks review that you shouldn’t miss!
How about we help you narrow your research and focus on high-quality stocks? Wouldn’t having a list of companies with solid metrics and robust business models be nice? This is what you can find in the Dividend Rock Stars!
What’s a Dividend Rock Star? [Podcast]
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Dividend Rock Star List now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails, including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.
The post The Best Dividend Achievers [Podcast] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.