Subscribe: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
The most common struggle among investors is to sell losers. So today, we’ll discuss 6 dividend stocks that Mike highly dislikes by going through their business model, and the reasons why you should sell them. Then, we’ll share potential replacements for your portfolio.
Let’s smash some stocks!
- Why Laurentian Bank (LB.TO) can be seen as a lemonade stand and which bank could you replace it with.
- Why you are leaving money on the table if you pick IBM and which companies offer better opportunities.
- How come Cominar REIT (CUF.UN.TO) is a dividend trap and why you should sell it.
- The reasons why Simon Property Group (SPG) deserves its place on this list and which option is better.
- Why there’s not much interest in Mullen Group (MTL.TO) besides its eternal comeback speech.
- Why Franklin Resources, our dear friend BEN, belongs to the past. Move on now!
When you hesitate to sell a stock, a good way to make up your mind is to compare it with another company in the same industry. Here are 6 easy steps to follow to do so!
How to Compare Two Dividend Stocks [Podcast]
There are many potential replacement ideas in our Top 5 Canadian Dividend Stocks to Hold Forever. Have a listen! (The US Top 5 is also available here.)
Top 5 Canadian Dividend Stocks to Hold Forever [Podcast]
Finally, you can deep dive into Mike’s strategy to sell your losers with that episode below.
[Podcast] DGB 03: How and When to Sell Your Losers
Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Follow Mike on:
The post Sell Those Six Stocks Now [Podcast] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.