Every year, macroeconomic events impact the entire market or some sectors differently. Unfortunately, 2023 has a whole basket of those investment themes: inflation, interest rates, recession, and more. Today, we help listeners understand them better and know how to react. We even have a game plan for you!
Watch the Webinar Replay Instantly!
- Understanding what influences the market helps investors select the right stocks and avoid impulsive actions.
- Will inflation and high-interest rates impact the entire year again? Should investors expect more interest raises? Which stocks can ease their impact?
- In such uncertainties, are REITs distributions still safe? What should investors look for in a REIT to protect its distributions?
- TINA used to be a thing for many years. With high-interest rates, new alternatives like Bonds and CD ladders exist now.
- ESG investment has been trendy for many years but with a minimum impact. The year 2023 might change things up now that the big funds’ managers get on board!
- Mike shares his thoughts on a recession or bear markets coming ahead. Is it impossible to avoid it?
- Mike details the worst and best-case scenarios for the year. Let’s hope for the best!
- We end the episode with a 5-step game plan to go through the year with confidence.
Is it 2008 again? Which lessons did Mike learn as a financial planner in 2008 that still apply today? What can investors do?
Is It 2008 Again? [Podcast]
It is not time to change your investment plan during a recession. But if you need to rebalance, sell some losers, or if you have money to invest, which stocks to buy?
Best Stocks to Hold for the Recession [Podcast]
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Top Stocks for 2023 booklet now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.
The post Investment Themes of 2023 [Podcast] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.