From parents and poets to journalists and politicians, WordPress.com’s publishing tools allow people to make their voices heard.
We have heard your excellent feedback on our interim editor and today, we’re excited to introduce our new editor: a faster, cleaner, and more streamlined way to create posts and pages, and share, promote, and manage content across all your WordPress sites.
Highlights: instant saving, quick sharing
- It’s fast, responsive, and allows you to create posts and pages quickly on desktop and mobile devices.
- Easily manage your posts, whether you run an individual blog or wrangle multiple sites, authors, and posts.
- Access draft posts with one click so that you can iterate and revise quickly when inspiration strikes.
- Content is automatically saved, allowing you to focus and write — free of distraction.
- Drag and drop photos, music files, documents, and videos right into your post or page.
- Tags, categories, and sharing tools are at your fingertips, so you can make your content easier to find in the WordPress.com Reader and across your social networks.
- Scheduling is a breeze with the revamped post calendar.
- It’s available for self-hosted WordPress.org sites, too! Download and install Jetpack to use the new editor.
A big thank you
We love that you’re passionate about WordPress.com, and most importantly, that you share that passion with us. If you’ve got feedback about the latest editor updates, we’d be grateful if you’d take a moment to share it with us in our support forum.
Filed under: Editing, Jetpack, New Features, Posting, Writing