Subscribe: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Inflation has been rising for many months now. Is it a simple self-fulfilling prophecy or will it be a major investing theme for 2022? What should investors expect from the FED or the Central Bank of Canada? How will it continue to impact you and your portfolio? From a look back in history to which sectors or stocks can benefit from the situation, here’s everything you need to know about inflation!
Save your spot to tomorrow’s webinar on The Complete 2022 Investors’ Game Plan now.
- Inflation in itself is not a surprise. Why is it different in the last couple of months, what are the numbers that caught everyone’s attention?
- Are the U.S. and Canada on the same boat in regards to inflation?
- Why the ’70s are our best historical marker, and yet why is it totally different this time!
- If the FED or the Central Bank of Canada were to raise interests rates, what could be the impact on investors?
- Do dividend growers still do well in a high-inflation environment?
- How stocks or sectors that can easily pass along their rising costs to their customers will not suffer as much, as well as ideas in Commodities, REITs, Utility, and some Energy.
- How to deal with the valuation of the companies that can beat inflation?
- Should investors who rely on their dividend income adapt to the rising inflation? Should they consider adjusting the amount of money they need?
At the end of the episode, Mike suggested using the Dividend Triangle more than ever to invest with conviction in the current market. Here is the podcast we released on that topic.
[Podcast] DGB 02: What The Hell is The Dividend Triangle?
Mike went through other major themes that will impact your portfolio in 2022 on the video right below. Watch it now to learn more about: Chain Supply Disruption, ESG Investing, Market Valuation, and his 2022 Playbook.
Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Follow Mike on:
Save your spot to the upcoming webinar on The Complete 2022 Investors’ Game Plan now.
The post Inflation is Rising, What Does It Mean for You? [Podcast] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.