Subscribe: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Who wouldn’t like to get paid every month from their portfolio?
What a stress-free retirement would that be, right? Having a monthly dividend income surely helps. You can count on some Canadian monthly dividend payers for that matter.
Listen now to get Mike’s favorites or download the complete list.
- Why monthly dividend stocks are mostly found on the Canadian market.
- Why do companies pay a monthly dividend.
- How can investors make sure their monthly dividends are safe.
- Why are REITs so common on the Canadian Monthly Dividend Stocks list.
- Which companies on that list deserve your attention: REITs, Consumer Discretionary and Industrials stocks ideas.
- How to create your homemade dividend if you lack monthly dividend stocks in your portfolio.
The homemade dividend payment strategy has been discussed more in-depth in the Two Dividend Options to Create Your Paycheck episode. Listen below!
Retirement Portfolio Series – Two Dividend Options to Create Your Paycheck [Podcast]
Now here is our complete review of the REITs sector if you want to really understand how to invest in it.
[Podcast] DGB 11: Get the Best of Each Sector Series – REITs and Industrials
Finally, one way to make protect your dividends is to master all payout ratios. We did an entire episode on this topic that you can retrieve below.
Protect Your Dividends: Master All Payout Ratios [Podcast]
Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Follow Mike on:
The post Increase Your Income with Canadian Monthly Dividend Stocks [Podcast] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.