Great Dividend Reads
Here are the best dividend founds for the weekend!
1. Intelligent Speculator comes up with his top 100 Dividend Stocks – a Must Read if you are looking for new stocks to add to your portfolio!
2. Dividend Monk is looking at a potential value trap. Read more about Digital Realty Trust (DRL)
3. Here’s a list of 12 dividend stocks increasing their dividend payout at Dividend Growth Stock.
4. Passive Income Pursuit writes about an important step to do the first year you retire to keep dividends rolling.
5. Dividend Growth Investors thinks Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) is a cheap stock with great dividend payout perspectives.
6. Dividend Mantra shares is watch list for August… I like ScotiaBank (BNS)
7. Low dividend payout but steady increase, IBM Corporation (IBM) is covered by Dividend Engineering.
8. Dividend Growth Stock Investing bought Hasbro (HAS), check out why.
9. Mark at My Own Advisor covers top international Equity ETFs for your portfolio.
10. My Financial Independence Journey doesn’t like Thomson Reuters (TRI).
Stay tuned as Monday, I will publish the TSX60 ex-Dividend date along with my virtual portfolio results – still beating both US and Canadian indexes!!
Enjoy your weekend!
The post Great Dividend Reads appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.