Last weekend, my wife did her first half marathon and my two oldest kids (William, 8 and Amy, 6) ran 1km. I was the only one not running (‘cause we have a third one who’s 20 months! Hahaha!). If you haven’t went to a run in your life, just to see how it goes, I strongly suggest you go see the ambiance. It’s free and it feels like Sunday Football J
Here are the best articles I’ve read this week:
1. Special report on retirement on this blog
2. A Great Look at Credit Card Stocks showing strong metrics but low dividend yield at Intelligent Speculator
3. A good insight on what determines a dividend stock’s yield @ Dividend Growth Stocks
4. 3 Characteristics of successful dividend investors @ Dividend Growth Investor (I got 3 of them, yahoo!)
5. A VERY interesting article about most hated dividend stocks you should love @ Dividend Ladder – it’s time to buy some underdogs!
6. Matt @ Dividend Theory explains why you should seek for stocks with bigger cash buffer
Dividend Stocks Analysis:
Medtronic (MDT) @ Dividend Monk
Pepsi Co (PEP) @ Dividend Growth Stock Investing
General Electric (GE) @ Dividend Engineering
AT & T (T) @ My Financial Independence Journey
The post Dividend Reads for the Weekend appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.