Subscribe: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Was the last quarter of 2021 good for Canadian banks? The bar was surely set high by many analysts, and investors were expecting double-digit dividend growth.
Here’s what REALLY happen, what went wrong, and what went well for all banks, as well as what to expect from the Canadian banks in 2022.
Subscribe to The Dividend Guy YouTube channel to get notified when the video on Canadian Banks is released.
- The overview of what happened for most Canadian banks this quarter.
- What can investors expect from Canadian banks in 2022.
- Why Canadian Western Bank (CWB.TO) has been rated as a sell at Dividend Stocks Rock.
- Why does Mike dislike Laurentian Bank (LB.TO) so much.
- How CIBC, TD Bank, BMO, ScotiaBank, Royal Bank and National Bank have performed during Q4.
- Which banks are on Mike’s Top 3 and why.
- What to expect in regards to future dividend growth rate.
- How could rising interests rates affect banks’ business.
- Should we expect split, merger, or acquisitions from banks?
- Why are banks’ approaches considered conservative despite the big dividend boosts.
Compared to its peers, this Canadian bank is the smallest, yet it has outperformed them all for the last 20 years. Here’s why National Bank is a great deal and why you should consider it for your portfolio.
If you’d like to get a bigger picture on Canadian Banks, here is our review for Q3. That time, Mike compared banks’ results with those issued in 2019, before the pandemic.
Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Follow Mike on:
The post Canadian Banks Q4 Review [Podcast] appeared first on The Dividend Guy Blog.